Cajun boiled peanuts have a better taste compared to regular boiled peanuts. Once you try it, then you will not want another boring nuts again! Simply speaking, Cajun boiled peanuts are regular boiled peanuts that have been spiced up a few notches. OK, a lot of notches. If you try these Cajun boiled peanuts recipes and don't like them, we will give you your money back (easy to do since you haven't given us anything). Please enjoy these, and email us if you have a Cajun boiled peanuts recipe that you would like to share.
"The Best And Only Cajun Boiled Peanuts Recipe We Know"
* 2 lbs. of fresh and raw peanuts that are still in their shells
* 2 tablespoons of salt
* 1 bag of Zatarain's Crab and Shrimp Boil
* 1 tablespoon of red pepper (or more, if you are feeling lucky)
* Place the peanuts in a large pot and add enough water to cover them and almost fill the pot.
* Add the salt and stir it real well.
* Turn the stove to the high heat setting and cover until it boils.
* Add the Zatarain's and the red pepper.
* Reduce the heat just enough to keep it from boiling over.
* Boil the peanuts for 4 hours. Add water as needed to keep the peanuts covered.
* Drain the peanuts and serve.
* Enjoy the Cajun boiled peanuts!